Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nuffnang's Ist Birthday Party


Nuffnang will be organising a huge party in conjunction with their upcoming 1st anniversary. Sounds like excitement is in the air.

The awkward thing is that the dress code is pajamas or anything you sleep in. I was just wondering whether this dress code issue is applicable to ladies as well. I mean some ladies wear sexy lingerie to bed. It's unlikely that they will be wearing their usual stuff to Nuffnang's birthday bash. Well, anything is possible because the dress code is not clearly specified. For me, I just could not bear the thought of meeting my friends, acquaintances in my lingerie. My hubby will freak out and kill me instantly.

And what about the guys? Are we expecting some bare-chested party animals appearing at their birthday bash? Just imagine those moments. The girls will be screaming hysterically. Let's get real here. When it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Let's see how it goes!

The fun part is Nuffnang is offering some really cool prizes for the best ‘I Sleep Better With Chipster’ blogpost for Nuffnangers. To get yourself a free ticket to attend the event, visit http://www.nuffnang.com.my/pajama-party.

No comments: