Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thumbs up for Detox Tea



Last week, I started on a detox programme. The detoxification that I experienced while consuming TruDtox was simply beneficial. Infact, I couldn't feel much effect on the 1st day. The 2nd day was the most difficult day to go through. I had frequent bowel movement and urination. One thing led to another, I was feeling sleepy most of the time. Luckily it was a weekend so I had plenty of rest and some naps in between. After the 3rd day, my body became lighter and most importantly, my waistline flatter. The bloatedness has gone with the wind. The sensation was superb bcoz I could wear better fitting clothes.

It took me 4 Trudtox sessions to see an amazing difference. I was really impressed with the results. This product is worth recommending.
Instructions on taking Trudtox tea:
  • One teabag a day or as and when needed.
  • Brew teabag in a cup of hot, boiling water for 15-20 minutes before serving.

No comments: