Friday, June 13, 2008

My Timeless Gift- Another Blissfully Day

My hubby came home from a business trip to U.S a few days ago. When he comes home, he usually shower me with gifts. My dear hubby bought me a Fossil watch from New York and I'm totally in cloud 9. You will probably agree that a watch is a very important thing in defining anyone's style. Have to handle this ornament with good care coz I tend to be so clumsy at times and damage my watches hehe..

Polished, silver bracelet watch with fancyful case

Perfect for everyday wear

I am not a big "fussy" person, so I don't like a lot of frilly things, but this is nice and simple, and this timepiece speaks about my style and taste.


Hoohoohoo! Looks pretty cool on my wrist

2 comments:

brazil cool said...

Pretty watch on Pretty lady!

Lin said...

brazil cool,
thanks for the compliment.