Thursday, July 10, 2008

MALAYSIA MEGA SALE CARNIVAL 2008

July 5th to Sept 1st 2008

This is the moment that everyone has been waiting for. The Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival commenced 5 days ago and there are tempting items on sale with big discounts. But it is still not too late to get your bargains. The local and foreign bargain hunters are flocking to shopping malls in thousands. This is a good opportunity for laying hands on some good bargains, whether it is house/home wares, furnishing, fashion or travel.!.

When it comes to grocery shopping, I prefer going to the stores alone. It's not that I'm not enjoying my children's company. Without my kids, I can get in and out of the stores faster, not having to answer a million and one questions about everything. I can focus on what I'm buying, look for better deals as well as enjoying the elevator music they play. I'm still trying to make it a point to make one big trip every weekend and get enough to get us through the week. The more times you go to the store, the more chances for impulse buys, more chances to waste money. Saves on petrol too. :)

On the other hand, I wonder whether this year's carnival will receive a good feedback since most people are now very prudent when it comes to spending as cash in hand is crucial now. The cost of living is skyrocketing almost daily. In the midst of such economy downturn, people are now taking advantage of low, ridiculously low prices. Sigh!!! If only petrol has similiar mega sales, mega discounts.....I think all motorists will be jamming every nook and corner of the petrol stations.

The best deal is spend wisely and keep your eyes peeled for value items. Happy Shopping!

No comments: