Saturday, May 31, 2008

Let's get rid of the cellulite, LADIES!


I'm thankful that I'm one of those lucky people who don't have to watch my weight. Infact, I find it difficult to put on weight even after childbirth. Although I enjoy good food, I manage to keep those extra kgs at bay because of my high metabolic rate.

I know after three kids and the fact that I am getting older (sobbing), I have a little problem with cellulite in the tummy area. Most women get cellulite around their thighs, upper arms, buttocks and tummy. Incase you don't know, cellulite is a kind of accumulated fat tissues located beneath the human skin.

All about fats

Cellulite exists on every woman, normally getting worse as we age. But thanks to Trudtox tea and organic green tea, my belly fat has reduced. Yup, drinking tea, may not completely remove cellulite but it certainly does help.

Nutrition is equally important. Consume lots of fruits and vegetables. But be realistic, okay? Losing weight, burning fat and avoiding the build up of cellulite is a process that doesn’t happen over night. Different people, different results.

I still take regular portions of meals every now and then, but I'm still drinking tea every few days to maintain general well-being . I'm not personally obsessed over appearance (ahem!) but liked to look good.

Oh and by the way, cellulite doesn't just come from not eating right or not exercising. When I was in my best shape, I still had a little cellulite.

What I gotta do now is maintain my fitness and strive hard to keep that ugly cellulite away.



No comments: