Thursday, May 29, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging”

Time – 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Date – 21st of June 2008
Venue – Modesto’s/Rain, Desa Sri Hartamas
Dress code – Animal theme (Anything and everything animal will do. Come in your best impersonation of Catwoman, or be a bore in a T-shirt in animal prints).

It's time for Nuffnangers to rock and roll again for some great fun. In collaboration with Maxis Broadband, Nuffnang is putting together yet another blogger gathering of 100 people this 21st of June 2008 in Kuala Lumpur. I guess this is going to be an awesome event as fellow Nuffnangers will be parading in animal costumes and some cool prizes will be awarded to lucky winners.

Honestly, I'm not a party animal by any chance, so I don't have any intention of joining the party. But what the heck, I'll submit my post anyway to get a feel of the animal theme.

This is my version! As you can see, this is quite the 'ROAR'! The animal that I chose....................is actually a cat but it roars like a lion in this picture. Cats purr to show affection and happiness and meow to talk, so to speak.

So to lucky bloggers who received invitations to the party, have fun 'ROARING'. Keep it real,!

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

if u got the invitation, then how?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! It would be a miracle if I got an invitation. Besides, I've no costume to wear lah!